This QubesOS certified refurbished laptop is the highest-end Lenovo Thinkpad X230 model, with following specifications (~986$CAD/unit, shipping and taxes included to be shipped to Insurgo)
- Intel Core i7 3520M 3rd Gen. 2x 2.90GHz-3.60GHz (Turbo) (4MB L2 cache) CPU
- 16GB DDR3 memory
- 256GB Solid State Drive, SSD-III 6GB/s Hard drive
- Trusted Module Platform (TPM) v1.1
- Brilliant 12.5″ IPS LED HD 1366×768 Panel
- Intel HD 4000 graphic card
- Built-in Webcam
- 2x Fast USB 3. 0 ports (left side blue ports) + 1x USB 2.0 port (right side yellow port)
- HD Mini-DisplayPort TV-Out (Mini-DP port)
- Backlit keyboard
- WiFi controller: Atheros AR5BHB116 a/b/g/n 300Mbps MINI PCI-E
- Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection
- Original Lenovo AC Adapter
- Original Lenovo Working Battery (60% capacity, guaranteed for 14 days upon delivery)
It comes with a Librem Key/NitroKey Pro v2, required for visual firmware integrity attestation (~80$CAD/Unit shipping and custom taxes clearance included to be shipped to Insurgo). It is also used to attest boot files integrity after each system components upgrade, for which integrity is validated against user’s public key inserted into the ROM.
It also comes with 16Gb microsd and a SD-to-microsd converter, permitting to put the microsd into Read Only mode when put in untrusted computers. It comes with the latest installation media and signatures files of QubesOS, while original Lenovo firmware files and provisioned secrets are stored in an encrypted partition for which randomly selected diceware passphrase to unlock it will be communicated to you through secure communication channel (~15$CAD/Unit, included in price).
You pay a fixed fee of 500$CAD (included in price) for the Intel ME neutering, Heads installation, QubesOS preinstallation and tamper evidence seals, while helping me maintain Heads and integrate it to a larger number of models, while collaborating on QubesOS to ease user experience and facilitate hardware acquisition from freedom defenders all around the world.